We’re inviting a representative of cultural operators active in the field of contemporary visual art to get involved in BITE Capacity Building training that will support you in transforming your artistic programs to become more engaging, attractive, and immersive experience for your audience, be it if we speak about the digital audience or the one visiting your facilities.
The training will introduce you to the BITE 2.0 Contemporary Art Business Model (CABM), which is designed to help cultural operators to:
· Create easily accessible and interactive dynamic artistic programs through BITE of Art Pop-up content based on new technologies such as augmented reality.
· Position your work on the global markets by gaining access to the “BITE Virtual galleries” using freeware Blockchain technology,
· Develop a new socially and politically engaged young audience through increasing accessibility, attractiveness, and interaction of the existing artistic programs.
During the training you will:
· learn how to implement innovative approaches in your work,
· enhance your skills to use new technologies in designing artistic programs,
· learn how to prepare and execute BITE Art Tour, BITE IoT and BITE 360,
· learn how to open and run BITE Virtual galleries,
· enhance your cross-sectoral and transnational collaboration capacities.
All participants will receive free 2-month mentorship support after finalizing the training that will support help them in implementing innovative tools and knowledge provided by BITE.
WHEN & WHERE?
The training will take place in Belgrade, Serbia, from the 23rd to the 26th of May 2023.
Training organizers will cover the costs of travel, accommodation, and food for the selected participants.
WHO CAN APPLY?
You can apply if you are:
· Cultural operator active in the field of contemporary visual art,
· Coming from Belgium, Slovenia, Serbia, or Spain,
· In possession of a good command of the English language,
· Willing to participate actively and for the full duration of the training,
· Motivated to implement BITE CABM 2.0 in your day-to-day work,
· Ready to take part in the mentorship process after the end of training.
WHERE CAN YOU APPLY?
You can apply by filling in this form: https://forms.gle/3aydJvB3HfXzfrGRA
The deadline for applying is the 15th of April 2023, at 23:59 CET.
The BITE of Art 2.0 project is co-funded by the EU and represents a joint vision of cultural institutions and organizations coming from Spain, Slovenia, Belgium, and Serbia to bring innovative practices into work of cultural operators, and indirectly to contemporary artists, shaping a path for mainstreaming contemporary art among young citizens.