WHAT is it?
- It is virtual curator on the BITE mobile application, with option for building personal visitor’s artworks collection.
- It uses image recognition, geolocation or NFC technology to experience live participation and interaction with artists and their exhibited artworks.
- Information to audience thru IoT are accessible in different formats (text, photo, audio and video).
- It has Instagram / Facebook AR filters, for enhancing interaction and promotion.
- It is accessible over BITE mobile application
WHY to use?
- It provides almost unlimited opportunities for interaction between audience and artists and artworks
- To engage young audience with the exhibited artworks and artists, as all information about each artwork can be provided to the visitor, on its request, on the smart phones. Visitors have opportunity to have interactive storytelling journey on art exhibitions.
- Staying in contact with audience thru the personal visitor’s artworks collection feature on mobile app.
- It can be used at the outside walls of the cultural operators premisses to interact with passers-by.
WHEN to apply?
- For exhibiting artworks (paintings, sculptures, video installations) at the exact space.
- For giving additional information about artworks and artists, in any applicable form.
- When there is a need to attract (as well to educate) more young audience to the specific exhibition, artwork/s and cultural operator’s space.
HOW to apply BITE IoT
Application of BITE IoT is available at the exhibition
through BITE mobile application for all cultural operators that are members of
the BITE of Art network, while BITE technical support team is providing
assistance for its application. BITE web site is used for hosting and
exchanging data that will be pushed through the BITE IoT.